Thursday 10 March 2016

Freak scene


The freak was played by myself, i was dressed in all black as you can see by the image above showing my costume. my blouse was inverted at the top which made it flick up towards my neck, this gave the outfit a really gothic look which really helped with the codes and conventions of this scene.

I done my makeup and gave myself a black smokey eye along with a white place face. i researched into films on how they portray freaks in high school films, they were shown as scary pale people with dark makeup, the paleness shows how they have no life because their inner person is dead.

The setting of my scene was in the bathroom, this is because we thought it would be a weird/ freaky place for her to be. with her being so strange we thought the toilet would be a great place to emphasis her freakiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment