Saturday 19 March 2016

Behind the scenes filming

As I was the cinematographer I had to set up the setting for the particular filming we had chosen to do that day. For example when we filmed the year book clips I had set up a white back ground with two lights pointing towards the centre, these two lights ovbousliy brought light to the set but the light enhanced the characters against the white background and when you play the footage you can see the difference between having lights and no lights. And for the filming we done of the characters walking we sometimes used a light depending on the location for example the jock walking into the basketball hall the lighting wasn't the best so we tyres to apply a light in the background and as I moved with the camera I had someone follow me with it. But when we played it back we realised it didn't work well so we videoed it normally and adjusted the brightness when editing.

No comments:

Post a Comment