Tuesday 22 March 2016

Jock book turning scene

Today we also done the jocks scene of him looking through the book, this was filmed inside the sports department outside the sports hall. First of all I tracked him walking with the book into the sports hall then panned as him opened the door and went in, but we had one problem as the shorts we had for him had gone missing and we had no others, this ruined the costumes look so when I filmed him I had to make sure I didn't get his trousers in. But every footage i filmed of the characters walking with the book was shot from the wast up so it wasn't a huge problem. I then filmed him sitting on a bench reading through the book until he got to his page, what I liked about the sports hall was that in the background we had the basketball court lines which was perfect as they are playing basket ball players and the lighting wasn't bad either, it was grainy compared the freak scene, it was good enough so the light didn't reflect off the pictures placed inside the book.


No comments:

Post a Comment